BLACK BIB SHORT (WOMAN)
The limited edition bib short features the carbon-layered Randonnée chamois for more comfort on long distance rides and races like GFNY NYC 100 miles.
GFNY Limited Edition bib shorts have latest generation chamois that is composed of high quality, durable, breathable reticulated sponges that offer maximum support in all three classic pedaling positions: descending, climbing and flat racing. The Randonnée padding not only provides support, but also adapts perfectly to your movements.
- Microsense hi-tech fabric: the innovative microfiber by SITIP that combines softness, performance, breathability, soft touch, superior comfort, quick dry, easy care and appealing look.
- Anatomic fit, ergonomic pre-shaped build for the cycling position.
- Side panels finished with laser cut for sleek look.
- Assembled with 4-needle flat stitching for your highest comfort.
- Soft, light and breathable mesh in the back of the braces.
- Bluesign and OEKO-TEX certified materials.
- Fabric: 84% polyamide, 16% elastan.
- Fabric weight 205 gr/sqm for coverage, support and no-transparency.
This bib shorts are designed in NYC and 100% Made in Italy. GFNY's factory partner is the world's best cycling apparel factory that produces kits for half of the World Tour teams for their use in key races. The factory are experts at the best cuts, stitching, fabrics and latest styles.
Bib shorts are the most important piece of cycling apparel that you own. It’s one of your body’s three contact points with your bike (your behind, hands and feet) - it's the most important contact point!
The Randonnée chamois of the GFNY Limited Edition bib short combines the three key bib short padding requirements: hygiene, comfort and anatomy.
- Highly hygienic thanks to the fast-drying, soft microfiber.
- Padding's cover fabric has integrated carbon threads for better thermoregulation.
- The differentiated structure of the padding ensures micro-circulation, less friction and stable body temperature.
- OEKO-TEX certified materials.
- Bi-elastic anatomic structure.
- Carbon fiber with natural antibacterial treatment.
- Quick-drying microfiber fabric.
- ”High impact” reticulated foam support.
- Ultra light and highly breathable.
- Ideal for very long rides.
- Foam density 120kg/m2, 12mm thick.